Monday, April 2, 2012

Design Wall Monday - April 2


At the Madison Quilt Show in September, one of the vendors had this cute pattern called Pork-A-Dots.  The quilt is made of pigs who are all made of polka dot fabric, with a black and white background.  I started collecting bright dots, which is pretty easy right now since they seem to be pretty popular.   So I spent some time this weekend making pigs!  The pattern showed a braided tail, but I had made curly pig tails a long time ago, so I spent some time figuring out how I did it.  They have elastic in them, so they will curl.  I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but the ears are loose also.  I think this will be a cute quilt for a kid.  I'll show this again once it's quilted!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, those are just too cute. I have got to find that pattern. I really need some pork a dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute Kathy.xx

    ReplyDelete